– TWO DATES TO CHOOSE FROM –
Thursday, June 17, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Video content is growing in use and popularity for everything from engaging staff to building social media audience. Join us to learn some of the basics about video production. Whether you are doing it yourself or working with a professional video creator, having a base understanding will help your journey into video content creation.
– JOIN US AND LEARN –
1. Why it’s important to use video 2021
2. The 5 best types of videos for your industry and how to use them
3. Video formats and file type basics you should know (what they mean and what’s optimal for various platforms)
4. Helpful equipment for video recording on a budget
5. How to plan for your video:
—Determining an objective and call to action
—Deciding on a concept/story
—Deciding the length and where your video will be posted
—Who and what should be in your videos
6. Building your audience, engagement and social media “relationships” by tapping into existing video content
BRING YOUR QUESTIONS! Time is given in every session for open discussion and q&a
– VIRTUAL EVENT NOTES –
CWMA uses the Zoom Platform for events and education sessions.
Dial-in option is available but participants must confirm the dial-in phone number to be admitted to the event.