CWMA 2021 Conference
Depot Operator & Stewardship Program Speed Meeting!
October 20, 2021 | 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
(In-Person Only) | SALON A
One of the hallmarks of the CWMA Conference are our popular roundtables: informative discussions for specific groups within our industry. Each year we invite conference delegates and cast the invitation out to a wider group who would be interested in taking part — opening our doors to ensure everyone has can learn, discuss, and network.
How does the event work?
- A facilitator will keep the Speed-Meeting style format moving with depot operators (private/First Nations/Government) moving to Stewardship “stations” around the room which are hosted by stewardship program staff.
- We will cycle through quickly for one round and then there will be time to go back and visit longer. Even if you do not normally do business with the stewardship program, you will take time in the speed portion to meet new ones and learn more.
- The following programs have confirmed participation so far: BC Used Oil Management Association, Canadian Battery Association, Call2Recycle, ElectroRecycle, Recycle My Cell, Recycle My Electronics, Return-It, Recycle BC, Major Appliance Recycling Roundtable, Product Care Association, and Tire Stewardship BC.
- October 20, 2021 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific time to be held in Salon A of the Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
There is no charge to attend this event.
- Coffee, Tea and water will be available.
You can attend in-person and not be registered for the entire Conference but will need to follow all protocols for Covid. No walk ups.
Advance registration is required. Confirm your attendance by October 15, 2021
Please read the Covid Information below for in person attendance.
Covid Information |
We are excited to welcome you to the 2021 CWMA Conference…
…virtually and in-person with cautious eagerness. Our hybrid in person/virtual format allows everyone to take part in the way that is most comfortable to them. Our goal is to provide a great experience in an environment that is safe, kind, and respectful.
Please familiarize yourself with the current expectation for in-person attendance at our conference: Read & Learn