CWMA SPONSORSHIP & TRADESHOW
Part A – Terms & Conditions
1. All sponsors and trade show exhibitors are required to submit the CWMA 2019 Conference Sponsor & Exhibitor Details and Agreement
2. This document serves as a legal contract between Coast Waste Management Association (CWMA) and the Exhibitor (refers to the Exhibitor and/or the Sponsor). The Site refers to the location of the event.
3. The CWMA shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever to the Exhibitor.
4. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify CWMA for any loss or damage resulting from:
a. The CWMA being unable to carry out the event set out in the Contract due to the result of any strike, labour lockout, flood, fire, force majeure or Act of God; or as a result of the Site and its inability to fulfill their contract responsibilities; or any event beyond its control
b. The conduct of any person or persons attending the function
c. The conduct of CWMA or any personnel associated with the CWMA
d. The conduct of the employees of the Site or any personnel associated with the Site.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse CWMA for any damages that they are responsible for, or has reasonably caused as a result of his conduct, or action by anyone representing or under the instruction of the Exhibitor. Damages include those associated with the Site, to other Exhibitors, and to CWMA.
6. The Exhibitor is responsible for all and any products, materials and equipment that are brought to the event. The CWMA shall not be liable for any damage, theft or loss incurred as a result of the Exhibitor’s participation in the event. The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for their property during the delivery, setup/tear-down, and for the duration of the event.
7. The Exhibitor shall indemnify and save harmless CWMA from and against any and all actions, claims, costs, demands, expenses, fines, liabilities, and suits of any nature whatsoever for which CWMA shall or may become liable, or suffer by reason of, arising out of this Agreement or the use or occupation at the Event Site, by the Exhibitor or any of its agents, customers, employees, and guests.
8. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and save harmless the CWMA against any and all claims and expenses presented by any person or persons, firm or firms, corporation or corporations, attending the function for loss or damages sustained in the areas of the site designated for the holding of this function.
9. The CWMA reserves the exclusive right to restrict access to the Exhibitor, his agents and employees, and guests to any space designated for this event. The Exhibitor agrees to conduct himself in a manner that is in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
10. The CWMA reserves the right to cancel all or part of the event. The Exhibitor will be notified as soon as reasonable. All monies received by the CWMA from the Exhibitor will be refunded in full in this situation.
11. Should the venue, location and/or the floor plan change, the Exhibitor will be assigned an alternate booth space according to their sponsorship level and date of confirmation.
12. The CWMA is limited to providing the Exhibitor with only the services as agreed upon in this agreement. All other expenses incurred by the Exhibitor will be billed directly to the Exhibitor.
Part B – Payment
1. All prices listed are in Canadian Funds.
2. Payment will be accepted by VISA, Mastercard or cheque.
3. Payment must be made in full within 15 days to confirm agreement. After the 15 days, the requested trade show / sponsorship request may be released.
4. Full payment is required to confirm sponsorship.
5. All prices listed are subject to applicable sales tax.
Exhibitor Booth Cancellation Policy:
1. Booths cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for a full refund.
2. Booths cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
3. Booths cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
The final decision on refunds rests with the CWMA Conference organizers.
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy:
1. Sponsorships are non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required to confirm sponsorship.