The activities of CWMA are governed by an eight-member, volunteer Board of Directors. Board members serve a two-year term and are representative of the three sectors that define CWMA Membership. Day to day operations are managed by a contracted staff Executive Director. Our Board and Staff have made a commitment to our members and to the industry…
- We will foster connections with each other and our members.
- We will be leaders in building our community.
- We will listen actively and be open-minded in considering opinions and ideas.
- We will be a reflection of our stakeholders and ensure everyone feels welcomed and can participate.
- We will ensure members are given opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- We will ensure every member is treated with respect and courtesy.
The CWMA Executive Director is Sheila Molloy. Contact her anytime: email@example.com
MEET OUR CURRENT BOARD
Deep thanks to outgoing Board members Harmony Huffman and Wendy Dunn, as they step back from the Board although will be continuing to help on the Conference Committee and in our member working groups.
Both have added immeasurably to the growth and success of the Coast Waste Management Association and we are all indebted.
Congratulations to our remaining and returning Board members: Brendan McShane who remains the CWMA Chair, Sonam Bajwa, in her new role as Vice Chair, Peter Grant, our Treasurer, Mark Kurschner, Ed Walsh and Michael Zarbl. A warm welcome to new Board members Andrea Panich and Rory Tooke.