CWMA 2021 Conference
In-Person Information Page
Adventures in Lunch & Dinner
If you have not taken time to read the very informative web space: https://cwma.ca/going-hybrid/ you may have missed that the food situation is VERY different this year (hence the low registration price!).
Food quantity and options have been reduced to balance the potential of a costly pivot to a fully-virtual event. We look forward to showy cheese fountains and addictive gourmet potatoes again in the future too! In the meantime, awesomeness still abounds but please plan accordingly…
- Coffee, Tea and refreshments will be plentiful.
- Breakfast loaves and break snacks on Wednesday.
- Wednesday Networking Reception appetizers and mock/cocktails.
- Breakfast on Thursday & Friday will be continental.
- Morning and afternoon break snacks will be super delicious but simple (popcorn, cookies, epic granola bars…).
PLUS in-person attendees can take advantage of fabulous VIP Program for local restaurants for the extended lunch hours and dinner options…
Where am I going?
The conference is being held at the Victoria Conference Centre 720 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 3M7 | Check out the VISITOR MAP
Entry to the event is on the SECOND FLOOR of the Conference Center. Directional arrows will guide you as one side is up and the other is down.