Speedibin composters are designed to be the ideal backyard composter! Fear of rats is one of the biggest reasons people don’t compost at home. Speedibins resolve that obstacle.
• all metal so animals can’t chew in;
• a 1/4 inch metal bottom screen precludes tunneling but allows transfer of microbes, worms and water;
• the large hinged lid allows easy addition of waste;
• the lid latches to stop dogs and raccoons;
• the large front door lifts up to easily remove compost;
• made of powder-coated galvanized metal to last for decades;
• made in BC!
A new model, the Scholar Speedibin, is designed for school and community gardens. It has the same features as the other models but has cedar corners to make them tougher. They can be padlocked.